Other words for Mad, See how your sentence looks with different synonyms.
Need synonyms for mad rush? Here’s a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead.
Here is the list of other words for Mad and vocabulary
non compos mentis
of unsound mind
off one’s rocker
out of one’s mind
Examples of other words for Mad
- He was so handsome and so gifted, and there were women who were mad about him.
- Heaven knows what mad instinct was at the back of his brain.
- But wasn’t it awfully risky to keep making him mad like that?
- Were they all mad—was he not standing with one foot in the penitentiary?
- If it mad not been for Ben, nothing more would have been done or said about, the matter.
- When the Mad Fakir arrived, they would fight and kill the infidels.
- “It’s the interference makes me mad,” Mrs. North declared, hotly.
- It’s about a girl that nearly gets torn to pieces by a mad lion.
- You have stolen my grandchild’s heart from me; with a thousand inventions you have driven her mad!
- And once or twice he has got as mad as a hen at her for smiling’.